Only 288 school days until I graduate!!! Ok so who's the nerd for counting?? hahaha
And today marked the last day of my first semester that means that I only have three semesters left!! how exciting!
LANNIE!
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey You! "Slow down, you move to fast, you got to make the morning last, ..." Those are words for a song from a long time ago, and they immediately came to mind while reading this blog post. Your already moving fast enough so don't be rushing it. Why you ask? Just because :) Hey when we saw you last nite had your smile changed, I once again was not paying attention!! love you much tw
'just kickin' around the cobblestone...do n doo... feelin' groovey!!' Its ok.. I know that song too!!!
pff... no my smile has not changed.... I have to get surgery first...I'll tell you about that later though!
love you tons Terry!
Post a Comment